NOSEY BIO: Loud, brass, and tastelessly attired, I.B. Nosey is famed for his exuberant “Greetings, cybernuts! This is I.B. Nosey, your official unofficial reporter!” He seeks answers to the kind of probing questions no accredited journalist would deem intelligent, let alone newsworthy enough, to ask. Fleet of foot, wide of mouth, and fluent of tongue-in-cheek, I.B. Nosey’s unique interviewing style is comparable to none.

Winner of the Pukelitzer Award. Spokesman for Gum Drop Island’s confectionary plantation. Featured in InD’Tale magazine and The Woven Tale Press.


Sunday, May 7, 2017

An Important Trifling 'Did You Know?' Moment with I.B. Nosey!



"Did You Know...?"

Sue pecked pickled seashells down by the peppered seashore.
A piper of seashells Peter Cipher sold.
If Peter Cipher peppered a slew of picked seashells,
How the pickle did Sue syphon her sea-bells that Peter Cipher piped?

*******************


This has been a 'Did You Know' moment with I.B. Nosey, brought to you
by I.B. Nosey and those Mischaps from Gum Drop Island.


Hey, yo, readers! Be nosey, and sign up for Miss Mae's newsletter! Why not? It's FREE!

***********

And, did you also know that a short tale about me, I.B. Nosey, your intrepid internet reporter is FREE for you to simply download? Yes, come meet your Fated Destiny...Oh, Yeah! heh heh



2 comments:

Unknown said...

IB Nosey is always the informer!!

Laurean Brooks said...

If I tried to say that quickly, no telling what would come out of my mouth. Hee-hee! Nowey you're a hoot. I always enjoy you're enlightening posts.

Keep up the good work and hang onto that microphone.